BQT bqt solutions limited

"smuggler, which contract is that?? clearly not a market...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    "smuggler, which contract is that??

clearly not a market sensitive contract"

From what I can find it is a contract to supply IP & hardware to a shell company with no money in the bank.

Don't get me wrong - I want to find a reason to buy into BQT and I hope you all make a fortune out of it bt as I said weeks ago - I'd rather buy into Monoco if it it the key to this whole charade rather than buy into one of its suppliers.

For all the contracts BQT signs it just doesn't seem to make any money - from what I can see BQT should be at its financial peak about now and entering a period of high margin business not hanging by a $1m capital rasing to see if it can win the big one.

If they do get this contract delivered I'd have a serious look at the go forward financials - it seems to me that the $$ will be quickly spent and again BQT will be left barely profitable if at all.

If I were a shareholder I'd be making damn sure there is a little celebration party for BQT staff after the cheques roll in and then tighten the cost belt big time to make sure the big one doesn't slip through the fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.