BQT bqt solutions limited

bqt news out!, page-27

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: spoke to genner - contract is still coming .. Madmarket, if you are concerned the best way to find out is ring him up and ask him! I would imagine instant monies are not made available just on the signing of a deal/contract. Maybe some small upfront payments on some deals? Mostly there would be progress payments on completion of work. A lot of Govt work is goodwill up front, once you can deliver the money rolls in. You can not pressure Govts. into upfront payments if you want future contracts.

Very big deals however such at the June 9 consensus do have provision for an upfront payment of $9mill. so that would be nice to get out of the way. They have allegedly been working on this development for 2 years already which explains R & D costs, development.

Many contracts are not instant starters and will initally be stage 1 only then progressing. We would all like to be rich yesterday or last week, but sometimes when a company is going from spec into a growth mode, patience is required.

Thats why I would like to see the daytraders rack off and the SP go up a few cents consistantly monthly from now on, that would do me, rather than up and down stuff. I still think it ready for a bit of a breakout soon and continue to be happy with weekly smaller contracts. If you purchased higher I can understand your frustration, if you bought lower, chill, go surfing, have a beer, let the impatient and traders offload while the sp is steady 28-32 and maybe pick a few more up in anticipation.

The company is virtually giving weekly updates when information becomes available re contracts. Believe and stay or disbelieve take the money and run.

Again if worried don't rely on posts here, give Genner a call, and research what you can from industry experts.

GOOD LUCK to us all

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.