BQT bqt solutions limited

bqt will get down to 24c today ..., page-9

1. 2,032 Posts.
    re: bqt will get down to 25c today ... < And you sound like a real moron! Many would argue that your conduct on here proves you are a moron! I'd agree with the many..

Good to see you showing your true colour... Yellow... >

Quik.
    ---------------------------------

What has brought this totally uncalled for (ABOVE) 'attack' on me, by you?? - What right do YOU have to call me YELLOW ?? Let alone call me a moron?? TWICE !!

I am most offended !! - I was NOT posting to you, as MY reply, was to Christine. Who has since, made it up to me and I admire her so much, for her strength & courage, to have done so. (Cheers Chrissie !!)

Quik, now that WAS Thik, of you, wasn't it? I hope the moderators find your post and deal with you accordingly.

There is absolutely NO need for that on this forum!! - You are also lucky Gerry is not on tonight, that is all I can say.

I'd prefer to now get back to discussing just how LOW, the BQT shareprice will get to, by friday. That's anyone's guess. I feel .22c is what my charts say.

:)
    LC

PS: By the way. My partner was reading the posts & alerted me. She felt that your (out of the blue) "viciousness", there WAS no other way, that she said, she could describe it!! That it was certainly not called for, from you !! - I had to then calm her down & tell her that you were that type of a person, it seems and that she shouldn't read any more posts.

She has also gone ahead and reported it, for a TOU violation offence!! - I'd prefer you didn't post to me in future. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.