RTG 5.71% 3.7¢ rtg mining inc.

https://postcourier.com.pg/ex-combatants-resolve-back-mining-part...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

https://postcourier.com.pg/ex-combatants-resolve-back-mining-partnership/

SPECIAL MINING LEASE OSIKAIYANG LANDOWNERS ASSOCIATION INC (5-4832)Level 2, Karoona House
    Panguna Town, Panguna District
    Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea

29 APRIL 2019

PRESS RELEASE

BOUGAINVILLE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY - ALPHA COMPANY COMMANDERS SUPPORT RTG MINING

In a formal resolution passed by the ex-combatants of Alpha Company, under the command of Company Commander Peter Onabui and Me’ekamui Defence Force, under the command of General Commander Moses Pipiro, they pledged their support to continue to work only with the Landowner Association, the Special Mining Lease Osikaiyang Landowners Association (“SMLOLA”) and RTG Mining Inc. (“RTG”) to redevelop Panguna Mine.

The Bougainville Revolutionary Army (“BRA”) Alpha Command rejected both Bougainville Copper Limited and Caballus Mining, and resolved to support RTG only as the preferred developer for Panguna.

The main activities on unification and weapons disposal programs were delegated to the former Alpha Company commanders.

The formal resolution was signed by the Panguna former BRA Alpha Company and MDF Commanders, including Commander Peter Onabui and all Commanders.

Mr Philip Miriori said, “We are delighted to receive such a strong endorsement of the SMLOLA’s and the community’s position on Panguna from the esteemed Commanders of the BRA - Alpha Company. This is a further important step forward in the people of Panguna successfully leading the way for the redevelopment of Panguna. The ground swell here against the proposed changes to the Bougainville Mining Act is building daily and helping us further build unity as we are all together in our fight to be respected and heard this time.”

Commander Peter Onabui said, “The Conflict was sparked over the lack of respect for the views of the Panguna community. We have to learn from our history. We have to respect the views of the Panguna community. It is critical the Autonomous Bougainville Government listen to the people on the ground at Panguna, as we continue to build peace, stability and unity.”

Commander Moses Pipiro said, “None of us here in Panguna, support the hollow Caballus proposal or the accompanying amendments to the Bougainville Mining Act being pushed by the ABG and they must stop playing games with the future of Bougainville and stop this theft of our mineral rights and ownership immediately. I still want to work with the ABG, but they must withdraw these unconstitutional amendments immediately. My people are tired of this latest bag of empty promises from McGlinn.

Philip Miriori…………………………………………………..
    Chairman

Lawrence Daveona…………………………………………..

Special Advisor – Former Chairman

Commander Peter Onabui ………………………………….Bougainville Revolutionary Army/Me’ekamui Defence Force

Commander Moses Pipiro…………………………………..Bougainville Revolutionary Army/Me’ekamui Defence Force

ENDS//…
    https://postcourier.com.pg/ex-combatants-resolve-back-mining-partnership/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $19.3K 547.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152505 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.