SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Randoi Please; a journo, put me down for anything else, a...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Randoi Please; a journo, put me down for anything else, a chicken tormentor, or a Federal pollie, but never a journo.
    Paul Garvey was refreshing. However, most journos seem to be focused on getting the 10 second sound bite down pat and screw any detailed analysis. The small end of the market is treated like the plague, too much effort required. They forget Extract Resources once traded at 2.2 cents and Sirius was all but cashless the day before all hell broke loose for them.
    It is not hard, all the information is out there in ASX reports. And ASX reports are a very clean source of information, no opinions permitted, prove it or excluded it, or qualify it - Always read the Notes!
    I am fortunate, I am retired and after refusing to be led around like a poodle in a tartan jacket I am allowed to spend a fair amount of time reading and generally being a pain in the bum to anyone who wants to make assertions with no facts behind them. It's fun.
    Garvey has taken the time to gather the disparate facts and draw some obvious lines between current supply issues and the lack of any economic justification for exploration and development at current prices. It is not hard work but does require some effort and insight.
    The problem is bad news sells and that makes life easy for the 10 second sound bite brigade.
    As for an early buyout at a discount, remember it does require shareholder approval and the Top 20 hold something like 39%. That makes things quite difficult for a lightening raid by an opportunist. I am hoping for a buy-in by Korean investors; that would at least pre-heat the after burners. Everyone seems to be beating the same drum about action in the uranium market. The price has to do a hand brake turn, metal on metal, no lubrication, just to get attention.
    John Borshoff said on Wednesday, "...forget about demand (it is a given) and start focusing on the more serious issue, supply, in terms of growth is off the rails."
    Back to Garvey's article, he quoted Tapp, "China is embarking on a "massive" rollout of new nuclear reactors that will drive a major surge in uranium demand. "Not only is there a shortage coming, it seems there will be a sustained shortage. Even if all the current projects on the drawing board get up, it's difficult to see how there's going to be enough
    supply to keep up with demand."
    As good news is more likely from SHE before the U turn in prices, I am hoping our interest will be safe. And remember, Daejon is looking like a different matter; the vanadium offsets will reduced the opex very significantly. Possibly, to a beautiful set of numbers, (to steal a phrase) ZERO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1100403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.