TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad Boyle Committted

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I guess I was in part referring to you JO, however, keep it up - someone has to 'fight the good fight'

With due respect Adriano you know little of my holding or my trading of TON and your conclusion is incorrect.
    Apologies for the 'Warren and the Ferrett' reference, it was meant as a lighthearted quip - you may be more sensitive than your postings indicate!

Anyhow..I have little time to post, nor a lot of inclination, although I glance through and read some posts..

However, it has become a matter of increasing concern with respect to the relentless barrage of unwarranted, and, in the main, misleading negativity posted on this forum, unfairly libelling an honest Company with an honest Board.

We all have the privilege of living in a country which has the British System of Justice, arguably the worlds best.

Innocent until proven guilty.

On this forum, it would appear that the converse applies.

Guilty until proven innocent.

I have been meaning to speak with The Company for some weeks now, but have had no time.

Today I phoned, left a message and Brad Boyle returned my call. it was my first conversation with him, and, a number of you would know that I am 'Bullish on Boyle'

I was not let down.

The first point he wanted to make after I mentioned a cap raise in the first quarter was that he was working hard with respect to fundings options and the impression I got was that there could well be a positive announcement in due course with respect to a good outcome.

He further made the point that, whilst it would be ideal to have 100% ownership, the Graphex payment was not mandatory, whilst being an option for TON, the Company could still go even into production on an 80% basis.

I understood that the Graphex payment will not be made to the detriment of holders.

Discussions are still continuing with respect to off takes and they will take their own time.

The advantage TON has is the cost of production and the business case is compelling.
    World class purity is another advantage TON has over many of its competitors.

More met testing and results with respect to eventual flake sizes c/w purity are on going.

Jumbo Flake is available at Ancuabe with flake of 4mm in length, he also mentioned Balama South in this regard.

The Berlin trip was very well worthwhile and has opened up many new opportunities and interest.

After Berlin was Mozambique and he was extremely encouraged with very reassuring conversations with Government officials and villagers.

There was some discussion re the SP, a lot of frustration .. without going further..
    No point in empty postulation without evidence.

I mentioned HC…I believe now that negativity on this forum can damage the SP.

He spoke of his involvement in TON since its inception in 2007. It means a lot to him.
    BB's fervent desire is that this project proceed as quickly as possible to production and that he would do whatever it took to achieve that. I put it to him that he was incompetent to take the project to production, he laughed and said words to the effect who knows who we will be involved with by then!

He is well aware that he is 'not honest', and he doesn't care, he spoke of his disdain of 'Lifestyle Companies'.

Brad Boyle could not give two hoots what people say about him, all he cares about is The Company and its share holders.

I found him to be quick thinking, grounded, practical, open and just so committed.

I asked him if he would like me to say anything on HC.

'He said, above all else I thank everyone sincerely for their support.

I am extremely lucky to have had their support and extremely grateful.

He emphasised that the door is always open.'

Hard to find an intelligent, talented and honest man of humility.

Hard to find the largest high grade, high purity graphite and vanadium deposit in the world.

Lucky to have what we have in TON.

If patience prevails, patience shall reward those, who in their own judgement, after their own due diligence, are prepared to stay for the ride.

Obviously there is risk, nothing is certain, but, upon weighing it up, I believe the potential reward is worth the risk...

Regards,
    Don.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.