TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad Boyle Committted, page-103

1. 7,432 Posts.
    gap resistance was 31.5/31 so by position sizing made 30 as stop alert. could even stand 28but would be pretty peeved.
    @insaf saw your Nicanda Hill drill has a likely next news. That'd be so, nicanda was drilled before anacube.
    Nicanda is to finalise it's JORC. establish a Measured Resource. Yes vital for DFS preparation and should issue perhaps Before the initial Drill ones of Anacube.

But insaf imo Nicanda Hill ones won't move the Market too much if at all. No expectation in them.
    Anacube however has Expectation to spare in them. Lot riding on the Proving of a Mine Site for 100kt production in Anacube this year.
    Now ideally the preliminary drill results of depth/width of a high grade deposit say 20% even ++ TGC combined with prelim metalurgy flake size break down from a DIAMOND DRILL issue too.

So we need a timeline from Drill to Result Issue with drilling started anacube late last week [wasn't it?]
    anyhow especially considering getting some prelim metalurgy I'd pick say a month /6 weeks say late July for that Anacube News. Could come out with Visuals and Field Test anytime from even late this/next week but imo sp would do the usual TON spike Reverse Candle on a Visuals 'news'.

Wonder if Jenk's Drilling Outfit has the job? Could maybe be done to have tighter lips on the drill rig ?

There's some other news drivers but insaf i reckon mgt 'plot' is to get the sp to 50cents Platform and staying there in prep for SQZG discussions

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.