TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad Boyle Committted, page-46

1. 2,647 Posts.
    Mate there no need to ring. You rang him, caused u to buy more and lose money. That achieved nothing. As for defamate the company and board, im far from that. By people questions whether we have the best board available, and maybe people should step down or take on other roles and let someone else have a go isn't defemate. Its opinion, it may turn out management was better now. But if you don't try something, the stock market is a cruel place, and the selling could continue. Ive never said to sack BB, infact I have asked him to be rewarded for his efforts, and he move aside and take on the chairmanship, as reward for effort. Maybe a different voice and contacts will get those takeoffs that people are after. You keep telling me the deposit is wonderful, and I have agreed with you in a sense. I do think its alright, no spectacular or really crappy. Something you can work with. Therefore its fair to question management, they have the cattle, they aren't working with there hands tied behind there back. You can have the best asset in the world, and the worst management and you will never make it to mine, and at the same time you can have the best management team ever and a crappy deposit and still make it as a miner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.