TON 11.1% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad Boyle Committted, page-81

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Yes something more forward focused, hey trythree?

Well I'll do that in the Graphite Thread aka Siberia. Best there because one can compare ASX listed shares,name them, critique them one to the other without attracting one line 'counters' of downramping,bias, conspiracy theories, and all the rest of the "noise" that takes single Company Threads into...well.. Looney TONville most discussed HC stock.

So trythree I hope you will agree and accept and urge that the holders position should be that the announced Grafex 100% payment should happen On Schedule even if at further SP downtrend to 10/12 cents [estimated placement price]
    IF this placement was made to Genuine Long Term Holders/NEW INVESTORS because of Brad's Good Directorship and thus Brad's 'GUN" cred is confirmed?
    well there you go WIN/WIN especially for long term investors.

It'd be a win for short termers too. It'd establish a Floor to this downtrend that is obviously not yet in. The Break of the previous consolidation at 28/30 is still in falling knife mode with some dead cat bounces.
    Buying at 18 risks a going to 12. a 33.3% loss. It's just not a Trader Logic play nor a good entry point for New Money IMO.

So trythree this is another 'weak' TON thread that's gone off topic into FaceBook social comment and away from the HC Forum's 'spirit' of 'retail' ShareMarket participants discussion.

It's a wild world where being FAithful don't rule. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.999K 309.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 430723 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 123780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.