TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Brad Boyle Committted, page-84

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well 12 cents is IMO a typical price base price for a HC habituee to arrive at.
    Especially 3/4 weeks out from announcement.
    IF the Grafex payment is to be made BY placement in early Feb it 'traditionally' has to have been completed 3rd week January at the LATEST.
    Now the IDEAL/ Masterstroke is to announce a Cornerstone Investor is coming in at the same time,
    A Named CornerStone Investor taking ALL of the Placement or at least a 5%+ Substantial Holding portion holding of it.

Following so far,trythree ?

Do the maths on what is 5% reportable Sub Holding in TON ?
    Know that up to 15% of that can be issued in Placements?
    Estimate on top of the Grafex $5 mil what is seriously required for the TON next 6 months Plot
    Then you have the number of shares possible to Issue against what price range to raise X.

Usual is Placement Price as Discount to say 30day VWAP. Discount Varying from 10 to 20% on that figure. Currently I suggest 20% discount COULD be 'ON'.

but that's just IMO of the Basic Market Mechanism.

Yes incredible wild cards of Premium Paid Stakes can come about and glass half fullers and their thumbers and followers can go beserk with BUY BUY BUY, the snakes are around us ignore disparage
    The Black Swan was seen or reported nudge nudge circling Hong Kong ohh etc etc.

when I do those Maths I come up with 3 weeks from now a Placement at 12/15 is 'probable' but certainly DYOR. Certainly make your own decision to Hold/Double Down/ Initial Buy what the damn ever ya wanna do.

gotta go trythree. Don't want to be some scapegoat target for the rah rahs like adriano and rabbit.
    I got and have had a life beyond being a scapegoat for twerps.
    I reckon I have Stalking Horse status!!!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.