Oh I get it. So why not say for example John Howard, yes the...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Oh I get it. So why not say for example John Howard, yes the made up named guy called John Howard, he should kill himself too? Not the John Howard obviously, just some fictional waste of space that happens to be called called that. Yeeehaaaw said little Johnnie Howard as he sent Aussie soldiers off to die in Iraq and Afghanistan for the sake of US oil. Those poor stupid soldiers who did their job and came home to kill themselves, well they were just lefty nutjob snowflakes too. And Scott Morrison our Prime Minister? He too should kill himself, in an imaginary way naturally. Not because suicide is good or recommended, its a bloody joke you humourless fool. Don't you see the "Humour" title up top, and see all the TU's, of course it it just meant to be funny. Haha go and Kill Yourself too @rbsuper, go on I dare you, and I'm not kidding. Or am I? Laugh while you kill yourself and never take it seriously, its funny hhaa hhaaa get it? God damn yes. Now I see that HC humour posters are absolutely hilariously fecal faced funny imbeciles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.