FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I reckon many here on this forum know who is MR.Brad Simmons he...

1. 2,557 Posts.
    I reckon many here on this forum know who is MR.Brad Simmons he is one of MAD executive director however if you research you find BS is founder CEO of petroserach here is what is getting interesting his company or a subsidiary of petrosearch TK Petrosearch owned and operated blue ridge dome before MAD took over

In first few months they got the same result as MAD production however after sometime the complete stopped production since it was not viable even with high oil price during that time.

Now they have bundle blue ridge dome with other assets and made a IPO stating this is best junior oiler in ASX IMO even the management would have not thought MAD will create such a big hype.

Also Septa and Pisces we have been in few stock together you know me better than those in this forum my disclosure however i am going to dig more dirt on MAD and i am very sure we will have some upramper or a red heart as the case in CCC will object to my dirt digging however i will still do anyway CCC redheart turn out to be a okap ventures promoter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.