FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

So are you saying the 1p oil is just faked and not probably...

1. 2,557 Posts.

So are you saying the 1p oil is just faked and not probably recoverable?
    i am not saying the p1 is fake what i am saying the cost to produce will not be cheap also another important fact in oil recovery and production if u look at the technical side of oil wells once a oil well is decommissioned in ground oil is lost forever. what i mean it is not worth to commissioned a decommissioned oil well. smaller the well harder to commission the back to its old glory

Or are you just saying that you feel it's sketchy because two of the last owners of blue ridge had the same person on their board?

Mr. BS old business model in blue ridge was Petrosearch seeks out independent producers and, after carefully vetting their prospects, provides them with investment capital and back-office administration and management.

Petrosearch puts the local producers in charge of running the operation as an independent subsidiary. And, as soon as a subsidiary pays back the initial investment and becomes self-supporting, the producer gets an equity ownership in both the subsidiary and in Petrosearch. the ownership and operation was web of subsidiary also another important think in the old model was the drill contractor was MR. DH (MAD) in its old form

Furthermore.. Are you saying that every report so far has lied about the low recovery cost mad has on its oil?

the recovery rate have not been that flashy even at present operation average BOPD 12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.