BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

As BRK have announced some detail regarding the Bradbury AOI and...

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7521
    As BRK have announced some detail regarding the Bradbury AOI and the fact they picked up another 80 acres in  2 new 40 acres DSU's , I did some digging to see what I could find.

Suffice to say, @Trees has always been very enthusiastic  about the Orion project under which the Bradbury AOI falls.   Being small scale ,  I couldn't see why he was so " excited" but now I can now see why.

Below is a Black Mesa  map which shows the well list and locations as such.

We can see the Thelma well, the location of the  Juanita well in blue,  the location of the second well which is proposed to be drilled depending on the Juanita results, and  the cumulative production to date of the wells.

Bradbury AOI.PNG

I have modified the map to show the 3 DSU's and how the fit in relation to each other.

Bradbury AOI edit.png

The Thelma DSU is in yellow.

What is very exciting is the cumulative production of the wells in and around the AOI's, and in formations which are NOT the primary target of the new BRK wells.

The Thelma well has produced 60,000 barrels, primarily from the Bromide zone. The Mclish production in this well didn't commence until late 2020 after the well was recompleted in this zone by Black Mesa .If you combine all the production by wells contained within the 120 acres held by BM, you see that they have produced  637,300 barrels of oil to date  from a very small footprint! The CUM production to date from wells outside the DSU's , but within a 1 mile radius is 691,600 barrels of oil and

Compared to the multiunit fracked HZ wells like Jewell, Rangers and Flames which have reserves in the order of 300,000-500,000 barrels oil and 5-8 BCF raw gas each, these wells actually compare rather favourably considering they cost 1/5th to 1/6th and will IP24 between 50-150BOPD, depending on which of the 7-10 zones are productive. If the  new target Mclish zone comes in, which can potentially mean John Schummer has cracked the code ( again)  then  the upside can be very material to BRK indeed as you would expect them to increase their acreage position even more ( if they already haven't done so).

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.16K 335.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 15481980 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21978053 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.