TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Bradley Boyle, page-22

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    And you guys continue to get sucked in by the non-posters that are all just upping their post count...

They will have zero effect, that is, O effect on the share price and are talking crap and you know it. But you continue to reply back to them - inviting them to do it all over again and again??

Just ignore them. I reckon HC should have a system whereby if a user has (insert number) of users ignoring them, it's an automatic account delete.. Yeah sure they're entitled to their opinion but up to what point does it become an expression of free speech?

You guys are posting some real world data here on TON (i.e. facts) and if they choose to ignore the signs of a quality Company, then that's their fault. They will be on the end of a l0sing trade and pay the price. You don't need to justify yourself to them. Other companies are enviable of our resource and the games have only just begun.

Don't feed their egos or their masters but feel free to regurgitate our company's facts - it's all been posted here before and it's great to read and re-read and will continue to distinguish TON from the rest..

As an opinion as to where this goes - you only have to look at the massive reduction in traded volumes recently. It's not being sold by serious shareholders. Pip-traders and the like are nipping at the edges but any serious positions are sitting on their hands. We are not at the breakout point just yet.

TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22 2.105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912810 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351878 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.