AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Bradley Tovosia reappointed as mines minister, page-50

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    RM has failed this Company and its Shareholders in every possible way. i truly feel for all the Shareholders that lost their hard earned Cash on this dog of a Company. i hope RM and the other Directors are held liable for the 10's of millions that have been squandered over the years!!!

To all RMs little fan club, you know who.you are, i hope now u can finally see the death and destruction this man has bought about to this Company! If you still truly believe this Company can be turned around, you would be classified as mentally challenged and definitely delusional.... for almost a million bucks a year the responsibility of the success of Axiom fell squarely on RMs shoulders. What an absolute failure of a so called businessman this guy is.. I hope he ends up getting pumped for what his done.

Jazzmox Jazzmox Jazzmox, you my friend saw this coming years ago. you certainly deserve a medal. To all those who doubted you, you have proven to be the one who was right all along. if ppl had taken a closer interest in what you had said no one wouldve invested in this Conpany while the Clowns were at the helm. I salute you my friend and Kudos to you for being right all along. It takes real resolve to stick staunch the way you did over the years Champion and you were right to do so!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.