RNU 4.59% 10.3¢ renascor resources limited

Bragging and/or Doom and Gloom Thread

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi All,
    I understand the need to let it all out and brag when you think you have done something noteworthy, so i thought I'd start this thread to allow people to do just that without cluttering up all the other threads.
    So if you feel the need to brag that you just sold your RNU shares for a 50% profit, or feel like you need to rub it in to shareholders that RNU has gone down 2c, then this the place to do it.

However, just a word of warning...
    I estimate that dozens of RNU shareholders on this thread are up by 1000%, so
    - bragging that you have just sold your RNU shares for a 50% profit, or
    - saying RNU is down 2c today and is going down further, ha ha ha ha
    is completely meaningless and irrelevant to these shareholders, has no impact on their decision making and they just don't care what you have to say because they are up 1000%.
    Whether they know it or not, it's just embarrassing for those who post this stuff, and initially amusing, but eventually annoying for those who have to read it.

If you are struggling to understand what I am saying then let me give you an analogy...
    If a 2 year old child came up to you in the street and said "I just wiped my own arse today for the first time" you might think it amusing and move on.
    But if another 2 or 3 kids came up and said "I just wiped my own arse today, I bet youv'e never done that" -- well that just becomes downright annoying to you and, whether they know it or not, really embarrassing for them.

THE TIME TO DOWNRAMP RNU IN ORDER TO GET THE SHARE PRICE DOWN OR MAKE SHAREHOLDERS FEEL BAD IS LONG GONE.
    IT'S TOO LATE, WE DON"T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SO GIVE IT A REST.

However, if you still feel the need to brag or disparage RNU, then go right ahead, but pleeeease do it here.
    I promise I will not look at or respond to any posts on this thread because I really don't like it or enjoy it when people embarrass themselves.
    Cheers

P.S. -- if anyone has any better analogies than the above, the feel free to post them here too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.005(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.3¢ 9.7¢ $214.9K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 334762 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1666145 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 10.3¢ 9.8¢ 560140
Last updated 10.49am 30/04/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.