UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Brahman Pure Alpha - Endgame

1. 3,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    I know that many HotCopper UML shareholders (like myself) were (and some still are) hoping for a long-term future of wealth from UML, however it seems that Brahman Pure Alpha and Diversified/PYBAR will decide what our future is to be.
    So, here is my best guess for the engame. I say endgame because it seems to me that Brahman Pure Alpha is not the sort of organisation that is a long-term holder.
    1. Brahman will push Diversified/PYBAR hard pre 31 March to increase its offer (I expect that extra 5-15% would be enough).
    2. and then
    a. if offer increased, Brahman votes YES and we all get increased price; or
    b. if offer stays the same, Brahman says "what the heck", votes YES and accepts and moves own to next opportunity (having made about not a bad 3-5% over 2-4 months, having accumulated its holding between 2.6c and 2.9c).
    Just a record of my thoughts re Brahman at this time - so that I have a fixed reference point (re my opinion) to check back to post 31 March.
    [GLTH, and, by the way, I would be happy to get a lot more for my shares, or for our mines to be developed and run for the long term.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.