UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

Brahman Pure Alpha - Endgame, page-31

1. 21,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    i came up with this idea about possible IAU and UML merger a little while back.
    it was only speculation because i saw IAU just simering and not going anywhere and perhaps waiting on UML move before they made any announcements. ESmun seem to agree with what i was saying and now we both wait for what is going to happen, if anything.
    io do believe that it would be best for everyone if it goes ahaed as long as they can get dargues up and running. they should be able to because it is only insignificant changes that need to be made to satisfy NSW govt. it will only be question of finance, but IAU should have that covered.
    It might only be fantasy on my behalf, but i do hope it goes ahead.
    there is heaps of gold at Henty and that should be profitable even on a 50/50 basis with PYBAR.
    i think ltest move to increase offer by PYBAR for UML takeover to 3.2 c and other conditions are only delaying tactics to scare off hedge fund and IAU.
    Esmuns well pointed out that SH meeting late may with no date is confirming just the above.
    just delaying tactics. if offer was going to be accepted, meeting should be much sooner.
    i might be wrong, but hedge fund wants to do longer term deal with UML, IAU i think, and i hope.
    anyway, we shall see soon. we only outsiders with great imagination at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.