HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Why worry about an announcement merely to justify holding the...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Why worry about an announcement merely to justify holding the share price above an expected value.
    The share price will find its true value. Let management continue the great progress and I do understand that for many shareholders the last year has been a great year for the company and I believe that a whole series of announcements will be forthcoming and most probably sooner rather than later.
    Lets start the festive season not worrying about the share price and hopefully in the new year we can look at the financial impact of any anticipated commercial deals to be announced as well as potential new applications. PSY is truly a unique company and if all the potential applications come to eventual commercial deals then we long term holders should be happy not only because the share price will be significantly higher than the current share price but also we should be proud that a previously unknown Australian Company (PSY)and its research team will achieve world recognition. I am proud to continue the journey on the PSY train and along with all other PSY holders I hope the journey continues to be panoramic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 327836 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.