LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

I said the double standards would be farcical didn't I? Because...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I said the double standards would be farcical didn't I? Because this is a Chinese company wanting to do it.

We now have a minister with a Chinese name going into fight for this Chinese companies right to mine and explore rare earth's in the country. Lynas has had how many ministers lobbying and fighting against it?

What is more farcical is this minister is the deputy minister for Health. Someone who has studied at medical universities where I'm sure they teach medical radiation and it's risks. I'm sure he learnt somewhere that Malaysian Ore that is 40 times more radioactive than the Lynas Australian Ore is still 40 times more radioactive no matter where it comes from.

Even bigger double standards is that he is in the same party as Fuziah Salleh I think in PKR. The very same minister arguing how bad the radiation from Lynas is and why the company should be shut down.

How much money exchanged hands for him to start lobbying for this?

Lee Boon Chye

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search

Dr. Lee Boon Chye (Chinese: 李文材; pinyin: Lǐ Wéncái; born 26 September 1959) is a Malaysian politician and currently serving as the Deputy Minister of Health of Malaysia. He is the incumbent Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Gopeng constituency in Perak.[1] He is also a vice-president of the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR), a component party in the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government coalition.[2]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.