BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Tech, what I find interesting with Mike Davies is that he has...

1. 6,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    Tech, what I find interesting with Mike Davies is that he has suggested his teams focus is on "the algorithmic front" and less on the hardware side, especially given their partnership with ABR (applied brain research)

given that we know PVDM had a direct influence in rebutting a few claims within the Intel patent and also the ABR 'dynamic learning patent, it leads me to believe that Peter has the hardware locked down.

I would speculate that Intel teamed with ABR to rush the development of loihi to try and beat Brainchip - but we won. We now have the key patents for this tech.

both Intel and ABR are fully aware of PVDM, they have battled him for patent claims, and lost. If they want a slice of the neuromorphic pie they will need to come up with some $$$

Remember when there was so much speculation about why ABR removed the brainchip logo from their site?? Well I am sure it was due to the 100m sprint to get some neuromorphic patents

refer:
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/intels-neuro-guru-slams-deep-learning-its-not-actually-learning/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.