BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I spend some time last night reading past ANNC - particularly...

1. 16,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    I spend some time last night reading past ANNC - particularly both AV and SH addresses at the last AGM in May 22 - and then also watching some youtube videos inc SH most recent interview a week or so ago.

I will say I am impressed with these guys. AV clearly a long term industry leader and either SH really knows his stuff or he spins the best fluff ever. I uses to work in IT channel sales and know the type well but SH is the clearly tier one silicone Valley A Grade executive.

I think the latest recruitment ot Duy_loan Le to the board is an outstanding move . She brings extraordinary clout and a wealth of acumen.

Now - whether collectively they can deliver for us SH...well....we wait.

i read with real interest AVs commentry on the BETA vs VHS wars and how Sony missed out etc.

BRN needs a knock out announcement around a revenue producing arrangment otherwise investors will tire of endless fluff ANNC around IP and trials and partnerships etc. We see some big names being thrown around but when is one of them going to step up and take a chunky bit ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.