BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip and Tata Elxsi Partner to Provide Intelligent, Ultralow-Power Solutions, page-92

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Fair enough and also good to connect

tech stocks do operate at a higher multiple and I can understand your concern.

I'm in tech myself so more comfortable with the fact that you don't have to be first to market to succeed, as a matter of fact, having competition and acceptance in the area is healthy in the adoption curve... First to everything means you need to convince everyone you actually have a problem to solve which I don't think anyone would argue is the case here now in a relatively short period of time...

for example: with the launch of chatgpt, Google is struggling to index results in existing timeframes with their original allocated compute power (used to take about a week, now it's over 6 apparently) ... These issues support decentralizing compute where possible.

further to this, we are living right in the decade of expectation where Moore's Law is unable to forecast it's continuation of observation... Isn't it funny that that directly coincides with chips like Akida being introduced and AI becoming more mainstream to the consumer...

just interesting information, I don't have all the answers and BRN still needs to run itself in a viable way as a business but in terms of needing to be first to market, I'm ok with them sharing the pie....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.