BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip and Tata Elxsi Partner to Provide Intelligent, Ultralow-Power Solutions, page-104

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Akida is a neuromorphic edge AI platform that will complement any GPU/CPU central system to allow less power required, less memory required and generally less "work" performed in the GPU/CPU system. Every sensor that a vehicle has will have Akida integrated with it to do the real time processing and inference of the stimulus it is sensing i.e, visual, auditory, vibration, radar etc.., before the information is sent to the "NVIDIA" based system to control the function it is supposed to control.
    Therefore Brainchip, currently as an IP company, is not aiming to compete with the likes of NVIDIA, it aims to complement these companies, like what ARM has been doing all these years!
    The change will be when ARM start being a fabless chip company and wish to integrate Akida in all their chip designs which will really make the likes of NVIDIA pay attention.
    There is absolutely NO DOUBT that we are moving towards neuromorphic computing, not only from the "save the planet" perspective but also from an "AI" perspective.
    NO neuromorphic platform that is known can outperform Brainchip's Akida platform or can be as scalable, flexible and compatible as Akida...that's a fact , not a guess!
    NO one has disputed Brainchip's assertion of what Akida can do and believe me, Brainchip will be slam-dunked by now by the tech community if there has been any false assertion. All I see is more and more acceptance at the corporate and academic level!
    So will Brainchip become a Microsoft or Tesla one day?...it has a damn great chance IMO! cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $600.1K 2.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 1654876 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 179692 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ 1307867
Last updated 13.23pm 23/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.