BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

from his LinkedInSenior Sales & Marketing Executive with 28+...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    from his LinkedIn

Senior Sales & Marketing Executive with 28+ years' experience in AI and Data Center solutions serving BrainChip, Habana Labs and Intel. My strengths in simplifying complexity, harnessing human expertise, and implementing novel compute architectures enabled me to win product designs in top Hyperscale CSP, Computer OEM and Enterprise accounts.

Core areas of expertise encompass Cross-Functional Leadership, Technical Sales, Business Development, and Product Marketing. I directly managed teams ranging from 10 to 50 highly skilled professionals, guiding them to successfully deliver on 25+ product introductions and ramp-ups.

Career Highlights
    * Utilized my executive relationships and Consultative Selling skills to provide strategic guidance to two OEM system partners to formally collaborate with Habana Labs, and I facilitated the successful launch of three innovative AI accelerator systems in the market.

* Formed and led a cross-functional task force to deliver a go-to-market plan in Amazon's voice/format, resulting in “40%+ better price/performance” messaging featured in CEO Andy Jassy's re:invent keynote.

* Implemented my "Identify, Define, Deliver" approach to form and lead a cross-functional task force to gain commitment from UCSD/SDSC, who delivered the largest deployment of 336 Gaudi AI processors.

I get excited about opportunities that value team leadership, as well as helping organizations harness the power of AI to meet customer demands and drive business growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.