BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think inspirational leadership has been sorely lacking for a...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I think inspirational leadership has been sorely lacking for a very long time (maybe the odd glimpse). Educate people, support innovation wherever possible, try new systems for doing things and keep tax equitable (and I refer primarily to the super rich and massive companies here). A completely opaque and 'nepotistic' economy is likely to come under great strain at some point not to mention cause enormous widespread long-term misery (as is any other system that ignores the human needs of a majority and least powerful of its consituents). As much as I'm excited about having more money and that I'm doing/did it whilst taking on personal educated risk its probably not going to change my life that much on its own. I certainly need to grow/learn/experience more as a human and what helps that is a healthy culture of collaboration and forward thinking that is financially/logistically supported as a priority. Not just when it's politically convenient (and I say that being a resident of a now somewhat infamous NSW regional city). Maybe expert guided citizen juries (via zoom or the like) to vote to apply and manage the application of grants?

Somehow there needs to be a circuit breaker where the ubiquitous ability to live a productive and meaningful life within an economy is not reliant on the lobbying and manipulation of those who only crave more money and more power (UBI? ....ducks and covers...indexed of course , payable to everyone......dons flack jacket..... true beneficial liquidity. I believe one of our advisory board has ideas on how to fund such a thing? Don't quote me on it though).

PF: 'You done?'
    me: 'I hope so'

I think it a great shame in one sense that we are driven to need to, to a certain extent, ride on the coat-tails of BRN in order to feel like we might have some future financial security (not that it isn't awesome to have even minor involvement and seeing what benefits it can bring - highly inspirational!). That constant reach for future security IMO distracts from all the important things an economy is supposed to support in the long-term like a relatively even distribution of the basis for exchange. Allowing people to grow personally and as a wider community in doing so hopefully become less tribal. Wishful thinking? Too Star trek?

PF: *considered/probably face*

IMO some people are more motivated/driven/capable/privileged in various ways to achieve big things but does that mean those who's priorities/outlook are not the same are less worthy of physical and emotional security or to have their potential nutured in a different way without having to live in fear of financial oblivion? Sink or swim doesn't do it for everyone. What do you think an economy is for? (and I'm asking that rhetorically of the planet's billions of human inhabitants).

PF: *eye roll* "I sincerely apologise for my human"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.