BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Bacon,I don’t think it is necessary or helpful to identify...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi Bacon,

I don’t think it is necessary or helpful to identify who people are on an anonymous forum. Especially if they haven’t “Outed” themselves. Being anonomous gives people the chance to interact based on their words used to convey meaning rather than if they are an “Online Celebrity.” I enjoy ASX investors episodes,his enthusiasm and well researched knowledge shared however his opinion is just that: an opinion, just like others on this forum.

This is unique opportunty to have dialogue because it’s not based on age, race, religion, looks or sexuality. People are mostly just interacting based on a common interest: Brainchip and making money for their families and enhancing their lifestyles.

Over time you can pick up on sentiment, intelligence or an understanding of someone’s skill set by reading what they have said or interacting with them. I thank everyone who positively contributes, which can include logically pointing out a possible problem or issue: not that I have seen many with Brainchips leadership; it has been spectacular! I also feel a kinship on the forum as most here are on the same team, cheering on the company and their successes!

On an anonymous forum you could throw out a thought bubble and see how it goes with the 1000 eyes. ASX investor, if identified might be reluctant to post and contribute as every word he said he was held accountable for. In saying that there is an arguement for being held accountable for your word also which I believe in.

I have a career for example where my employer does not condone being on public forums therefore this was my first of this nature I have been involved with. I am not on Facebook or similar as my privacy is important to me for a variety of reasons.

I love what you do Bacon and value you’re input.

Just for the record: it’s not me either.

Looking forward to a glorious 2022-25 with some ups and downs along the way, but sharing the conversation and wishing ALL success and good health.

Last edited by StableGenius: 09/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $765.2K 4.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
107 2575551 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 873768 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.