BRN 7.02% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Business Model, page-35

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    The first computers were huge machines and I remember you program by putting in these cards. How things changed with the invention of the microchip. There have been different versions of the microchip for more than 40 years but only to make the computers more compact and process things faster and more efficiently.
    Therefore its been over 40 years for this leap in technology of the microchip. I think the majority are oblivious to how massive this leap is!
    It has taken many years of R&D and you don't hear about it because of intellectual property protection.
    These days most people take technological advancement for granted and they just equate it with a new version of the smart phones. I am in no way an expert in these fields but as a consumer through many huge technological advancement, I have finally recognized the beginning of something special and will change every aspect of life in the future. I've invested in many companies on ASX throughout the years and many times I wished I had set up an overseas trading account to invest in companies that have changed the world eg, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Intel, Tesla etc..
    For the first time, I can invest in a company that will change the world on ASX. Hope the rest of you realize the significance of this moment and buy as many shares as you can afford and not regret for selling to take small early profits. Even 1K now will be a phenomenal amount in 10-20 years. There has been so many precedent that it would be foolish not to draw the same parallel.
    How much would it be now if you put 1K in Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Google, Intel, Tesla when they just started?
    Hopefully Hotcopper archives this so I can look back in 10 years and smile

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $1.810M 6.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79990 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 169000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ 4661260
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.