BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip CEO Sean Hehir Inteview, page-79

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    I think you need to qualify Brainchip's Akida is the only available "pure neuromorphic" (i.e, absolutely like the human brain), "pure digital" (i.e, absolutely digital and NO analogue) and "pure edge" (i.e, absolutely no CPU/GPU)...the now so labelled Cortical Neuromorphic Neural Network (CNNN) by PVDM in his latest article (https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2023/04/10/the-future-of-artificial-intelligence/?sh=7467bc754ac4)...part of the emerging Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that the tech inner circle is planning. Interesting that our PVDM has become an invited member of Forbes Technology Council cool.png.
    Everyone is talking about a "standard" when "pure" edge AI with CNNN will be used in everything on earth...this may be a few years down the track but make no mistake, CPU/GPU will be phased out and there will only be CNNN edge AI in communication with cloud AI to digitalise the whole world to form AGI. Brainchip has no control over the pace of this change because the vast money is with these giant tech companies so you will see companies like Nvidia gradually changing their pure GPU platforms to hybrid GPU/NPU then into some "pseudo" NPU before changing to the CNNN that PVDM is talking about...hopefully with the development through partners like ARM, Renesas, Megachips and SiFive, this change may happen quicker than you think...I think Qualcomm and Nvidia, with all the hype from their CEO's recent media shows about AI, may find its CPU/GPU/NPU hybrid edge platform outdated soon when companies like ARM, Renesas, Megachips and SiFive start releasing its highly secret chips with Akida "pure" CNNN technology...that will plaque the minds of many giant chip companies in the coming years and I just cannot see them allowing Akida to be secretly being adopted in the background...it's definitely a David and Goliath story when this is looked back in 50 years!
    Also, what is cloud AI?...basically a massive warehouse of super CPU's/GPU's...what's stopping the development of a massive CNNN as the cloud to save enormous power and space?...yes, quantum computers are being developed but there are so many hurdles that this has to face...one is that it needs an absolute zero environment (-273 deg celcius)...WTF! eek.png
    Who is in the best position to be one of the "standard" for a pure CNNN?
    Yes, like everything, I think there will be 2-3 standards..Brainchip's Akida maybe? wink.png
    If you bother looking into all this, you will realize how potentially massive Brainchip could be...and as much as the giant tech companies want to have their own recognition in the media, the AI momentum is too great to ignore the next greatest tech invention...Brainchip's Akida CNNN cool.png
    Again, all my opinion..of course formed after reading many articles from engineers...or from just my very vivid imagination (just for our friend Shareman wink.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.