BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Really its volatility is gamblers dream with risk management....

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Really its volatility is gamblers dream with risk management.

Not for me as its much to fast ĺol.

Looking at the fundamentals I'd personally be expecting News in a short time fram before the next month or so IMO.

The opportunity in the data center Tony talked about is huge. I talked to a google worker that is aware of BRN and was interested to know if solutions that BRN offer can solve issues for companies like them. This conversation does not imply that they are working or not working with Google that I do not know just implies that that individual is aware of internal challenges that need solution.

If you can solve a problem for industry you will be rewarded thats all I know.

With the talk of 200 nodes basicly you are looking at such data centres drones and cars.

it does appear that industry is finally open to AI solutions on the edge I think BRN came early to the party and kinda fell asleep until know when guests are comming.

Also notice how Sean's presentation mentioned they do not want to compete with their customers hence reluctance to tape chips thats a key indicator things are happening. I mean if you ran a company and had nothing what would you do being a chip fabricator make chips sell to people get the tech out they are not I guess things will come.

Those development kits sold out is not really just the chips physically available it include domain hours of time commitments and work with the customer what is lacking is the time from the engineers hence they are busy on project one would think.

Why not hire more well there is a point of optimisation for the company where extra people will not necessarily generate revenue from tire kickers

The edge box will be a much bigger market the Sean plays it to be. You heard if they need more chips they will have a way to get them. Again its a shift from promises to under forecast and over deliver.

either its great bs story to fleece us or this is finally the commercial year we expected from 2023. I will choose what their customers Micro Chip Onsemi, Infineon others say and choose to see it out over this year. I know many are really truly exhausted with the bus ride I do not blame them some have jumped got on off what ever I don't care about the I care where we will be in the future.

We all need to do whats best for us and our families so what people do is what they do. In reality we are only starting to see the money available. The growth of USA university programs is huge for the long ter success and growth these are not par university the latest one is massive in the top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.