BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi KenjiSorry, no.As a long time old fart chartist I have...

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    Hi Kenji

Sorry, no.

As a long time old fart chartist I have examined a number of boom crash cycles. I have lived through many starting with the Poseidon boom, 1987 crash, Dotcom 2020 and the GFC 2008 ( I bailed out early with that one, saved myself a fortune, smartest investment move I have ever made). I have been back to look at the Wall street 1930's and even looked back to the tulip boom/crash charts 1634.

They are all comparable, although they play out over different time period. With some the lead up boom/crash cycle is short (Tulips and Poseidon) with others its long. Each crash cycle seems to mirror other crashes but play out over different periods of time.

In the markets I have seen many mini boom/crash cycles play out with individual stocks or sectors. Have a look at my monthly LIT eft ( Lithium and related stock) chart below Mar 2020 was 17, boomed to 97 in Nov 2021 , crash so far to 44.

There are comparisons that could be made with this LIT chart and the first chart in my post. Not too dissimilar. Why because they both represent some form of boom/crash cycle. It doesn't matter that your comparing Tulips, nickel , Lithium, dotcom , general markets like the 30's , 1987 & GFC the boom/crashes rhyme a lot.

In my comparison post notice with the first chart there is no time period and no prices.

Just candles and you assumed that the candles were daily candles and you were looking for daily unfilled gaps.

The puzzle continues.

cheers Lies

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5996/5996560-58eb21b2f151de0557f552f6082714a2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.