BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It's not made up, the chart comes from a stock listed on the...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    It's not made up, the chart comes from a stock listed on the ASX. if I gave you the ASX code you could find it.

Did you read my last post, I said that my comparison charts will be broken if in the short term it trades in the 50's. Also broken if it trades sideways above 31.5 for two weeks. You talk about selective reading and then mis-read my post.

I have no agenda and with my holding would love to be proven wrong. I discovered this correlation and thought that it would be interesting to share with others. And now you want to make a big issue of it, looking for fault in every possible corner.

I think your main objection is "that this can't possibly be true"

So you don't think that the SP can drop below 31.5 and stay under in the coming weeks. If it does will you admit your wrong or make excuses?

If it hits 50's in two weeks I will admit that I am wrong in my comparison charts. It's as simple as that

Lets just see what plays out. it will resolve the issue in the short term in the charts. Just watch.

If it does drop below 31.5 (as I'm predicting for a DCB) it will just confirm that BRN is following my top chart for a while. After that I will watch to see if it continues to follow. It can't go on forever, but how long is a piece of string.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.