BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi LaymanI just read the charts. My sideways movement call this...

1. 2,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Hi Layman

I just read the charts. My sideways movement call this week was thrown out by news of the capital call. I can't chart the news.
    Todays news, was the first serious news for a long long time and it was for a capital call.

No way if there is a trading halt and serious income news surfaces will my predictions be useful for anything else but toilet paper.

They are an attempt to estimate how the market will react in the absence of news. Human behaviour in markets, that's all.

I have long given up on trying to follow news about various applications of the Akida chip to a variety of product uses. When someone finally realises that they can make a lot of money out of our chip and signs a IP agreement, I'll take a look at what products they make, how many they produce and just what sort of money will hit our accounts. At first that may not be obvious.

I won't be chasing upward spikes when that sort of new finally surfaces. I have no need too as I have enough exposure and chasing spikes can be fraught with danger. Mercedes news was the perfect example of that.

Frankly to me charting is just a game to keep the grey matter ticking over and make a quid. More fun than crosswords and sudoku for me.

I post because it helps me think out loud and logically. Any gaps in that logic will get jumped on quickly. It's all part of the game.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.