BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Chart, page-548

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ahhh what.png

Are we expecting a trading Halt!? confused.png

i'd add to the above that this support level at 30c will be severely tested without some new (next day or two) specific BRN news, as the US-market (NASDAQ) is in correction territory now.

I'm surprised at the price resilience, clearly some of the buying is ignoring the down-ramping that goes on here.I'm hopeful that the price gets a boost somewhere soon, but from what goes on in sentiment here at HotCopper it appears many are running out of patience.Given success of NVida & ARM, is anyone not surprised by such sentiment given that here we are on BRN share-price discussion generally focused on where the stock price will tread water, find support, etc etc..

You'd be needing a trading Halt or anything other than the current smoke and mirrors to avoid affects of the current correction schmozzle mess now occuring in the USA. Ironically where our illustrious BRN staff are swanning around..

...kinda like the way a political pundit travels the glove when home affairs are too difficult to work out. rolleyes.png

-sigh-

So yeah...bring on the trading halt...where-ever it may be.

T-Dah
    Last edited by Timm-Dah: 21/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.