BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Chart, page-639

1. 3,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    I don't think it's a "big if" at all. It's the when that is the question.

For me, there is ample evidence to point towards products using Akida in the not too distant future.

Timelines differ for different people. There is no shortage of traders on HC, and i think they more thank likely outnumber the longs.

Brainchip, for m, is a long play, though i myself have traded it when it has gotten out of control a few times. I do hold a long-term parcel, which i added to last week, which i plan to hold indefinitely, though.

Hard to say which product will be first off the rank, my guess would be Mercedes-Benz will be using it, could also be something unexpected though but hopefully its something sexy rather than used in some industrial machinery.

At the end of the day, revenue is revenue, but i would prefer to see it used in something that excites the market. Another run above $2 would be nice!

Pretty interesting stock to follow regardless of the current SP.

Imo Brainchips day will come, could be this week, could be in 3 months, could be in 2 years. I think it's going to be sooner than later, but im going to be holding regardless of when it may be.

Would totally be into an announcement tomorrow though lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.