BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Some of the sectors using Akida will bring us profit via their...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Some of the sectors using Akida will bring us profit via their product development. Shortly or in the future, your guess is as good as mine. mine may be more positive most likely! And IMO of course, I am not trying to sell you anything, just some general knowledge already out there.

Audio Processing: It will be used for audio processing, filtering, and denoising for hearing aids and wearables
    Speech Processing: It will be used for speech processing in consumer, automotive, and industrial applications, many applications, some yet unknown.
    Healthcare: It will be used for vital signs prediction and monitoring, also scanning of samples and early result capture.
    Industrial and Predictive Maintenance: It will be used for time series forecasting for industrial predictive maintenance.
    Vision and Video: The latest introduction of Temporal Event Neural Nets (TENNs) will revolutionise the advanced sequential processing for multi-dimensional streaming and time-series data. Future implementation within applications
    Automotive: It will be used for LIDAR analysis for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and advanced sequence prediction for robotic navigation and autonomy, warcraft and taking over the world.

Some of these are critically needed, maybe not in taking over the world but in Industrial, Automotive, Digital Health, Smart Home and Smart Cities.

Just hurry up and be the frontrunners, as Akida is, your advantage is ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.