BRN 3.13% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Whilst I'm unable to substantiate this claim, as far as I can...

1. 7,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012

Whilst I'm unable to substantiate this claim, as far as I can tell, no price sensitive information has ever been posted by the pumpers prior to the company announcing such (as you would expect, given ASX disclosure rules). I could be wrong, I have been known to be.

I've never seen anything posted on HC that ever results in company valuations increasing. I have seen lots of BRN conjecture and promotion touted on HC; to be expected when holders ramp up market expectations.

Paid Promoter - from hereon referred to as 'PP' - is the last resort of speculative companies when they're unable to attract paying customers organically.(always a red flag to me).

PP is literally an advertisement: get into character and beg for donations from the faithful.

PP is bottom of the barrel when it comes to attracting investors by other means. I've read analyst reports that state they opened a short position simply because they didn't like the methods used to advertise a speculative company (it was advertising on 'X for the curious amongst you wink.png).

Handily for investors, the company figures will do the talking. As they always have. Anything else is unwanted noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $927.5K 5.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1597497 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 456481 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.