BRN 0.00% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Chart, page-900

1. 6,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2864
    Hey D

Thanks mate and yeah has been awhile since crossed paths again.

Hope you're trading well.

No targets as such for me on this yet as not working off any viable patterns imo on the daily like flags, pennants, triangles, C&H etc. More looking for confirmation of a trend reversal finally.

Can see on the first chart the prev flat top areas which are indicative of supp now resist areas backed by the second chart showing the supp / resist areas.

Was def attempted BO and did run through that thinning Kumo.

Last couple of candles and esp today's are validated by the volume, spread & finish as pretty legit but did run into the resist above & didn't quite get through today. As they say, one candle doesn't make a trend.

Next couple candles / bars be important to watch for the action of vol, spread and finish to see if any weakness creeps in and the SM resets for another markup or whether the action supports today and we see trend changing.

As we've learnt & know, nothing is linear so no doubt will be some pullbacks esp with the likelihood of traders taking quick % gains and shorters waiting to try capitalise on any weakness.

Personally prefer minor adjustments, breathers to consolidate the move longer term than a parabolic that has its own set of problems.

I'll see if I get time in the morn to pop up another chart which has supp / resist areas indicated by a volume weighted pivot indicator. It will also complement the others as showing where we ran into today also high pivots previously with higher volumes.

SM and mkt may try gap up in the morn if genuine to try jump the resist areas... we'll see.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $3.945M 16.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22222 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 909177 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.