BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

After giving a listen to the Investor presentation yeah its...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    After giving a listen to the Investor presentation yeah its geared positive but these point one needs to ask.

1. They are not doing chip tape outs so they do not compete with customers that buy the IP. Why would you not tape and sell a chip if you had no customer something happening there.

2. They are well funded thats a little shocking. Sean said they meet their obligation at the end of 2024 this is interesting because there is no immediate need for funds yet we did not have heaps of cash so revenue is comming. In a way he state 2024 will have revenue.

3. 200 nodes to do complex data center type computing this is one interesting one you don't state a comment like this unless your sure you can do it. Which goes well in line with Sam Altmans quest for chips and with Akida he may not need fusion.

I will add that the action lately has been whiplashing traders something is quite different with this run lately. It seems that those that trade more are split on the up and down movements. Could there be a little more then a PUMP and DUMP in this run? Time will tell. Its very interesting action i feel confident that we will see strength in the SP before the AGM if they close the deals they lead people to speculate on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.3¢ $1.354M 6.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 689671 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 306051 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.