BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

excellent - however I'd actually lose the robot image. I'm new...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    excellent - however I'd actually lose the robot image. I'm new here to Brain chip, have no idea what the robot means but I'm afraid the robot just makes me think of some kind of old fashioned image from an early Sci Film, something klunkie and basic. It's either got to look like something from the future, or better to leave that to ones imagination. It's not robotics we have in Akida it's AI, it's invisible intelligence - I certainly don't want that robot in my car, deciding when it's going to brake for me. I want some imaginary force from the future doing that better than I can do it - to save my life when I'm not paying enough attention. I want something that's a genius with a brain the size of a planet to effortlessly detect a terrorist from getting through passport control at an airport, from 10billion photos it's it's brain. I want it to be able to accurately land a plane with 500 passengers and my family on board. That robot isn't hired I'm afraid, it's a hidden force of nature I need!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $909.4K 5.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1274483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 309093 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.