BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip - Continuing concerns about continuous disclosure, page-34

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    "Their announcement last November about their licencing agreement with MegaChips is anticipated to bring in US$2 million of revenue"

Apart from all the rubbish about not meeting ASX disclosure rules and how a pre-revenue Company raises money to fund it's research into the technology it's developing!
    The above statement, is the most misleading!

Yes, that's the only "guaranteed" revenue at this stage, but that's just the IP licence fee!

MegaChips are very well known for being tight lipped about their customers, with Nintendo being the only one I'm aware of.

https://megachips.com/terms-of-service/

This is from the MegaChip’s IP licence and partnership agreement.

MegaChips is able to quickly and easily maintain its industry innovator status by supplying solutions and applications that leverage the revolutionary Akida technology to high growth markets such as automotive, IoT, cameras, gaming and industrial robotics.

BrainChip is also eligible to receive additional compensation based on engineering efforts, software support fees and royalties associated with MegaChip’s customer engagements.

This agreement provides BrainChip access to a significant portfolio of world class customers and opens up new global opportunities for the Akida technology.

It is more than likely, in my opinion, that Mercedes is using AKIDA, through MegaChips.
    Also there is the possibility that any number of MegaChips World class customers, could use it too.
    How many do they have?
    Nobody knows, but they obviously include the listed market segments, of automotive, IoT, cameras, gaming and industrial robotics.

So what will the Market Herald say, when more and more money is flowing into Brainchip's coffers?

"Where is all this money coming from, they must have not announced some deals!"

What a bunch of bananas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.