BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes @manny100 I answered all the questions and answered her...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Yes @manny100 I answered all the questions and answered her silly mis-understanding of pre revenue start ups. Even suggested that sentences like these below are written by someone who has no actual understanding of the share market or how tech start-ups ....well...start! Again is the writer an expert on how much it costs to develop a chip, a revolutionary chip? (All I got was unsubstantiated information!)

yes, multi-million dollar losses, year after year (Oh my god chicken little is here!) Show me some start ups that don't have multi million dollar loses? Just ridiculous emotive language.

And in those same 5 years, they spent over US$17 million dollars on research and development costs alone....... compared with their exorbitant expenses.

Again is the writer an expert on how much it costs to develop a chip, a revolutionary chip? So why words like exorbitant when she clearly has very little understanding on what she is actually writing about. I thought the AFR was a piece of crap paper, but the Market Herald makes them look intelligent. Never would I have thought......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.