BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Look, this is the facts on BRN: it's tricky. They're still in...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Look, this is the facts on BRN: it's tricky. They're still in the design and testing phase and LOOK promising from what i see.....but Intel and Nvidia (to name a few) have their hands in this sector too. Will be a nice fairytale if they get their first, but their agreements are contingent on them getting a lot further than where they're at now and it's not only first in, but first in best dressed.

Do a little more research we are already there. They are being sold and work. Seems non-holders can't understand this. Just watch the last pro active investors video, Rob literarily explains we are now commercial. Not testing commercial! Is that difficult to understand?

Move on, your argument should now be, will they sell enough or get enough contracts, not design and testing. Too late for that, it's done. Also Intel and Nvidia are not working on the same thing. They can't do what Akida does. I'm not saying we are 100% going to wipe the market, but these (you) people that keep not understanding where the company is right now, is why you all think it's overvalued. If those companies alone had what Akida can do, then the Patents would be worth Billions. Well they don't but we do. Our Patents are worth Billions. The sooner people catch on to this, the richer they will become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.