BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BrainChip - Continuing concerns about continuous disclosure, page-759

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Unbelievable. One person writes a "buyer beware" piece for the site and everyone throws their toys out the pram, screams bias and runs off to make their own shadow board as a ramper paradise in order to create an outlet where they can silence dissenting voices.

From my perspective as a neutral third party people in deep usually get angry when people question their beliefs, usually because they are so emotionally/financially overcommitted financially in the stock. It's pretty simple to figure out your real motivations and at the same use the responses (or lack of) to the article to see if your narrative holds up under scrutiny.

That's why rampers usually go from forum to forum or social media posting the same information over and over in order to attempt to influence the largest possible group of traders. And now that HC/TMH gave them this sticky they felt threatened enough to make their own site where they can ramp unchecked. It's classic insecurity. This is why rampant rampers are no better than used car salespeople. If someone is trying that hard to sell you on a stock, chances are they have a very vested interest in doing so.

End of the day re BRN, $3bn market cap, no revenue, high cash burn.....the deals they've got won't make a dent in that deficit and MC. Then you look to see it's trending more for the stock price as opposed to the tech according to google searches, very easy to see why people think "what goes up must come down" in this case.

Now, that's not a bad thing. Many stocks that have skyrocketed this fast have dropped substantially once the FOMO factor wears off and people are willing to accept this isn't a short term traders dream. Not the first time this stock has dived due to that and it won't be the last. The stock needs to stumble again before it can learn to run.

Of course given I chose a pragmatic and not-so-fantastical stance I'm expecting people to brand me a heretic and demand I be burned at the stake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.