BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Exactly FF, cyber security will largely take place onboard your...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2096
    Exactly FF, cyber security will largely take place onboard your desk top computer, laptop or mobile phone, not necessarily only at the edge at all; and cyber security will be a huge market for the akida technology.

So yes, the pivot to focus and market akida as an at the far edge tech was a very intelligent ploy, and will bring akidas'advantages into sharp focus in that particular massively expanding market segment, but the far edge is really just a Trojan horse, which will garner widespread market awareness and acceptance of Akidas' manifold capabilities. But that is only the beginning

When that happens we will have engineers and developers all over the world looking at what Akida can bring to their business/product, as they begin to grasp and play with the possibilities one shot learning and STDP etc can achieve for them. So it won't just be at the edge at all, there are so many technologies that can/will be enhanced by the addition of Akida tech. It is quite possible that Akida won't just saturate the market, it could become ubiquitous

The mind truly boggles at the possibilities inherent in this truly ground breaking technology; and getting back to cyber security, BRN has got that segment well and truly covered, the agreement with Democratis University to license the work of Lazaros Illiadis et al (Demertzis) was truly a coup and testament to the business acumen and technical insight of LDN and PVDM.

Cyber security is just the tip of the iceberg; but in the meantime Rob Telson and the BRN marketing team are beginning to bring more and more media attention to what Akida can bring to the edge, and like my friend the bear I have got a whiff of something in the air.

I believe it was PVDM who said that BRN planned to saturate the market, and when I first read that statement I was taken aback somewhat because it sounded a touch too cocksure I thought; but in retrospect and after some further consideration, that statement now feels like something from a man who has deep conviction and belief in what he is doing. I have not met PVDM but I have watched him many times on video and he certainly does not come across as a person who is at all readily given to bombast. Of course that is also given further reinforcement by everything that BRN has achieved over the last 2 years in particular.

I have been invested and following the BRN story for close to 6 years now, and BRN have come a long way and now we have reached the threshold of something which could be truly momentous. The chip is in hand SocioNext have gone over them, and what a partner to have, there is so much going on that has been discussed on these threads; and I am not talking about the speculations and suppositions, I am talking about the agreements BRN has with a number of global household names and then there are more that we know are there but which are unable to be disclosed - but household names nonetheless - we know them and they have been discussed and carefully assessed here.

There are serious reasons to compel you to think that things are really happening here, the wooden horse is now inside Troy and the troops hidden within are about to open the gates of the unsuspecting city

Can we dare to dream, well IMO you would be a fool if you didn't; but having said that though, I am keeping a close eye on my excitement levels because I definitely don't believe in getting too carried away at all with "expectation" and I won't be counting any millions at all for the moment. I don't post much lately, but I am here nearly every day (for nearly 6 years - many posters and holders have come and gone) and over time I have observed on the BRN forum (and plenty of others for that matter) that excitement levels can build significantly and become overly bouyant, but then crash because things haven't gone to plan leaving many despondent and disillusioned.

So dream, but don't get carried away, it is an exciting time to be invested in BRN and the ducks are lining up beautifully, and I definitely don't want any black swans in my duck pond thank you. But there is still serious work to be done here, and this month (now Sept 1st) has more than a little promise. My feeling is BRN is the most blue sky thing I've ever seen (got into DEG @4C a while ago, but that's nothing compared to whats possibly on offer @BRN) the potential here is phenomenal, but lots of heavy lifting to come. As for the famous Fat Lady she told me that she aint singing until they get their contracts in order. I think $5 might get her started. Here's to a great September.

Ballistically Yours
    mc
    Last edited by McHale: edit 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.