BRN 0.00% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes I know my place where the company is concerned.But the...

1. 9,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26390
    Yes I know my place where the company is concerned.

But the unfortunate part of being sent the emails that were not sent is they updated to the present date so cannot find by the 18.11.20 date. The only reference I can find in what I have been sent is as follows:

"Additionally, the Company will begin hosting a monthly Podcast to keep shareholders up-to-date on market trends, competitive insights and commercial progress. The Podcasts will be scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month at 9:00 AEST. The Podcasts may include industry guests, technical analysts, editors, and Company staff."

I am assuming that there was another one after this which you have dated 18th as the above would be the one which led us to believe they were going to start in November.

I must admit that even though I appear to have all the time in the world it gets taken up with various medical things so I was pleased when they announced the podcasts as it implied to me I could watch it whenever I liked unlike the webinars which often I would have to miss and then wait, what seemed an eternity, to view after it was released by Fin whoever they are. Usually Cyberworks would post a transcript (many thanks for his efforts over the many years now) which I would then read.

Anyway if it is tomorrow I will be engaged in another giddy round of medical tests and appointments with my darling wife so will be pleased that it will be a podcast that I can view later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $362.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $31.30K 169.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 318333 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 829116 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.