BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Holdings outlines go-to market strategy for its neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips, page-47

1. 5,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    he looked tired as some people suggested, 'lazy'? don't get that bit.
    i think he was searching for the appropiate reponses, and a little clumsy in that to me; so maybe not as well prepare as could be, he could have covid for all we know. My brother, as did most of his kids, had it 4 weeks ago, just after our xmas lunch, 2 week in bed hardly moving; he think he is mostly over it.. but on the phone he clearly wasn't, sounding very fatigued- or maybe that was in response to me.

I think on his pay packet, our CEO, need to be a bit more polished, polished being an over the top expectation of his responses; with his background etc, nerves shouldn't be so much of an issue,

If indeed todays move as people suggest was to do with the video; a bit of an over hype on something that has been very well presented before, expecting those background responses of course, which i hope he would have had elaborated, and then said now i have come to the challenge of the best so far, putting the bencemark up there with what will be achieved.
    I recall about 1.5- 2 years ago? someone was presenting (mumble mostly as it was put by others) for BRN, and it was very very poor and many posted so... not inspiring for any investor, or current shareholder.
    I am not bagging Sean, just some of the presentation.
    on the various threads of several companies i am on of course we get hype, and easy to say what a great video presentation...and the crowd will follow.

on another companies thread, i put a different persceptive, coming in with differnet eyes... i got hammered a bit, not as bad as some though.
    i always try a be polite,( some seem to have lost that politness).
    think the first 80 post were saying how great things were, then me.
    gradually, and it took a week or so, many saw what i was seeing and posted similar.
    I even predicted a 10 bag or more when the SP was at its sub 5cent level, not BRN, and was bagged for that too, some also joined later in my 10x bagger thoughts or more and got aggression from others, now forgotten by the agressors (no apologies sort or recieved of course) as it has well and truely gone past the 10x... in a 1 years time period.

why mention this, i feel some small time mum and dad investor get caugth up in the hype, and are governed by forum like this, so to see a differing point of view is a option. We see our down ramper here too as it is said, to me i want to see everyone view, see what everyone is picking up on.
    But seeing my posts might cause them a bit of grief with some with so many typos with these tired hands.... only take one missed word to change the whole meaning of my dribble. seems i have put "can"..with out the can "not" a few times.

unless there were two or more orginal post of the proactive video i can't see where the 285 comes from, doesn't matter, as the orginal from what i saw had not achieve those now increased numbers... just now showing 126 / 19 on my computer, thought over hype as it seems here too.

very good days recovery today, lots of mixed parcels, seems lots following the trend today. good buying after the close too.

BRN threads have lots of great knowlegdeable posters with some tech skills, very much needed and appreciated.

we are still down about 40% on our recent highs, and up 25% from our lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.