BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip Holdings outlines go-to market strategy for its neuromorphic artificial intelligence chips, page-62

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    Recent interview of Sean Hehir CEO of Brainchip transcription:

Christine: Hello welcome back to Pro*** Network joining me today is Sean Hehir CEO of Brainchip holdings Sean good to meet you how are you?

Sean: Great, nice to meet you.

Christine. Sean, investors who are new to this story here, give us an introduction in the Brainchip

Sean: Sure, Brainchip is a company about 10 years old we have two founders still in the company. PVDM, literally a Brain Scientist and Anil Mankar one of the foremost authorities in silicon and they had a vision when they started this which is to create the technology to mimic the brain for AI. We have been about 10 years old right now, we have been through product development stage or R&D phase, product creation phase and now we are in commersialisation phase.

Christine: Yeah so tell us about some of your products? what are they? how do they work? what is a neuromorphic AI chip? Explain it to us.

Sean: What we create is an IP on a chip, actually a physical chip or a computer chip, or a silicon chip, the way to look at it. And neuromorphic computing is the most advanced form of artificial intelligence available today on the market. And most main stream products today are using classic GPU or rapid processing units, cpu but neuromphic is the future for tech for AI. We have a technology that quite frankly that is leading edge on neuromorphic computing. Only very few companies are out there that they can do it today and what that means is for the end customer is greater efficiency of power, radically different footprint than other, great great performance, and learning on the edge, which means learning on the device or the sensor and things like that than sending it to the cloud.

Christine: So is the tech patented?

Sean: Yeah we have a very broad patented portfolio, and we're expanding it , we just put another one last week we saw the press release.

Christine: So tell us a bit about your Go-to Market strategy, who's your customers might be?

Sean: Sure so its clearly B to B kind of go to market play. Customers are this major vertical succesers automobile, health care, industrial.Anything that needs senses and compute near the edge. So we have an expression we make sensors smart. Because lot of sensors are today collecting data, sending it to the cloud for analytics where we can do all the analytics close to itso automotive is a great example right its whole industry is going through a change right now going electrical, caused by Tesla, so everybody has got electrical cars so if you think about it, not only electrical, but much more functionality much more intelligence in the car. So if you think about that, that is the perfect footprint for a company like us, highly intelligent chip to go into something like that, yet doesn't need connectivity to the cloud. So you can see some of the references on our website and customers and reference companies are trying it and buying it right now. Also we are seeing success in industrial applications, so we can also do things such as sensing and noises so something like a locomotive that makes a certain profile on noise we can predict it's going to break down and it makes sense to deployed out. So basically any use cases that humans have with our five senses, we see, we hear, we smell, we taste, and we can feel touch, our chip is capable of handling all those types of work loads.

Christine: wide range of capabilities it seems here I do want to ask you before I let you you joined Brainchip late last year .. quick rundown on your background and why you joined Brainchip.

Sean: Sure, sure... so I have worked with some of the large long time technology persons, I have worked with some of the biggest companies in the world HP and Compaq I have run large sales organisations, channel organisations and strategic alliances were very strategic partners around the world. I have a Global experience in travelling around the world and doing commerce with every regioin in the world. I have also worked with small start ups so I have worked at a time with Fusion IO was an interesting forward thinking company in flash memory so my expertise is around marketing. so if you think about what we have right here right now, we have amazing technology and my mission this year is here to get the message out to as many people as possible, through not just word of mouth and in print and consuming our technology. we recently put out a board consumption programme where so many can take our chips on a pcie board, and buy it for less than $1000, well actually it is $499 plug it into the system and try it. So my goal is to get it out as many as we can at the very early innings of this AI, I have no doubt it will prevail.

Christine: look forward to follow the story here Sean thank you so much appreciate it

Sean: thank you christine, have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.