BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think the US approval is a major tick for the company. I...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think the US approval is a major tick for the company. I remember many have asked this question on hotcopper that will brainchip inc be allowed to sell its technology to china and other countries. AKIDA Chip is going to come out any day now and possibly a deal with a major company. Brainchip had my attention when they presented with TATA a couple of weeks ago. I have known the brand of TATA since I was a kid. They are absolutely huge company and one of the most ethical companies in the world. The day brainchip announced that they are jointly presenting with TATA I knew I had to get in. If brainchip was an Indian company listed on Indian stock exchange a mere mention of them being associated with TATA would have lifted the share price to the moon. That is the might of TATA in India. BTW those who dont know, TATA owns Jaguar and Range rover brands. They are heavily into automobiles and many different business. Last I read they were interested in the field of artificial intelligence as well. I remember that day when that announcement was made regarding brainchip jointly presenting with TATA. My heart stopped for a second. I was like you have to be really really good at your stuff to be worthy of being recognized by TATA and get that opportunity to sit next to their enggineers. For me the only reason to buy into brainchip inc is TATA have acknowledged them. Your reasons for buying brainchip inc stocks might be different like possible alliance with south Korean company or possible deal with a phone company. I think brainchip inc is a remarkable company and I wish everyone all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.